call to order: +79850422208
Child Photography – we all take so many photos of our kids, but it can be difficult to get that perfect shot when your little model won’t sit still, won’t smile, or will only smile like a cheesy gameshow host! When you try to direct children to pose, they tend to assume bizarre, twisted positions or do things that they never normally would… They say never work with children or animals, but we think it’s all in the approach and the method rather than trying to direct a little bundle of energy to do what you want: “Stand there!” “Don’t make a face!” “Hug your sister!” If there’s one thing you can rely on, giving a small child a direct command is likely to result in the complete opposite!.
You need to take a different approach when taking portrait photos of little ones, from teeny newborns to boisterous toddlers and pre-schoolers to teenagers! No matter whether they’re feeling shy, nervous, defiant or grumpy, you need to do your best to show their best side, and – most importantly – make your child feel comfortable and enjoy themselves during photo shoots.
- Newborn Photography
– photographs of 5-14 days old babies. Remember they are only this little for a little while… I believe there is something miraculous about each and every tiny newborn baby. I try to capture who they are before they change almost in the blink of an eye.
- Baby Photography
– pictures of babies up to 12 months old. At this stage babies grow and change at an astounding pace. Every month brings new and exciting developments; capturing them proves invaluable.
- Toddler Photography
– images of 1-3 years old children portraying a whole variety of moods, from shy to silly, serious or smiley, with each image being a true representation of your child’s personality.
- Kids Photography
– portraits of over 3 years old children documenting the discovery, excitement and exuberance of their childhood.
- Siblings Photography
– photographs of twins, brothers and sisters showing their relationship and mutual interaction.
- Family Photography
– emotive and intimate family portraits with focus on capturing your first skin-on-skin time together.